Skip to main content

MATS Bootcamp March---JELLO

Hi everyone so as you know I am taking what they call Make Art That Sells from Lilla Rogers Studio. I love it.  I am in the bootcamp now-which runs 6 months and on March 31st I am starting the full MATS A course. I can't wait. I love learning new things to do with my art. Here are some sketches that I did this week for the mini assignment. I did them using mixed media-markers, Sketchbook Pro, Painter and just plain pencils. I hope you like them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter