Skip to main content

New Drawings to Help a Kickstarter Campaign for a Fellow Children's Book Academy Alumni

I was asked by a fellow Children's Book Academy graduate to donate a couple drawings for her kickstarter campaign. I get asked this a lot, but I am very picky about who I will do that for. I love the idea of this and her company so I happily donated these two drawings for the campaign. If you are interested please go to the link I provided to see more about this. It's a great idea for kids. I love it. 

This is the link to the kickstarter campaign that I have two illustrations up as a reward https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cccschool/how-to-make-smart-cookies-critical-thinking-throug If you want one of my limited edition prints, you can back this awesome project for kids and get one. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter