Skip to main content

Buy Some Prints to Raise Money for Me AND the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

So who wants to buy some prints?? And or commissions? Raising funds for the hotel at the summer conference, the last B School payment and other costs that I have coming up. I would LOVE your support. After I pay those things off, 100% of the money I make from now until Oct 11th will be going to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society walk. Yup that's right 100% of the sales will go there, but I can't do that UNTIL these other things are paid up. Please check out my site, if I have posted a drawing that you want a print of, it's simple contact me. THANKS my lovelies! http://www.stepholivieri.com/#!prints/c1qno

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter