Skip to main content

Rest In Peace Dempsey

This is a painting of a dear friend's Westie, Dempsey. He passed away just over two weeks ago. I lost my first Westie, Finnegan in Jan of 2012 and I was beyond crushed. I wanted to give her something to remember him by. Although I know she has a ton of photos and even other drawings by me-more cartoony. In fact we met when she won an auction for a custom illustration.
I love the way this turned out-but to be honest, it was hard. I cried and cried while painting. Dempsey is missed by all who knew him. I hope you like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter