Skip to main content

My 2-D Liberation Movement Drawing


This is a concept sketch from one of my personal projects of Crissie and Valerie. I am using them in prints and books now, but am working on something for animation as well. I donated this sketch drawn by hand to the  2-D Liberation Movement that Tony White is putting together in a book from artists like me from traditional animation and supporters of traditional animation. I am thrilled to be included in such a great group of artists! Check out the link below my drawing for more information and to see some great work.
                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter