Skip to main content

B School Fundraising -

Happy Monday! Exciting NEWS from me!! I am putting together a fundraiser for tuition for B school starting March 10th-it's online business school training-which I desperately need. I will definitely be posting it on here. (I just need some time this morning to put it together) I am going to be giving prints and also wait for it... custom illustrations - your kids, or your dogs for donations as incentive, so if you want to help me pay for B school please send me a message at stephanie@stepholivieri.com  and you can start right now even before I have the fundraiser page up. I only need to raise a couple grand (plus the cost of fundraising, printing and shipping) so I know I can do it! THANK YOU so much. 

Here are some of the (signed) prints I am giving away with a min donation of $50 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter