Skip to main content

More Adventures in MATS Bootcamp - NEW SHOP!!!


 This is just one of the items in my new shop!! 




I am so excited at how awesome these products look. I started the Making Art That Sells Bootcamp at the beginning of Feb because I wanted to try out and see if Lilla Rogers Studio courses were right for me. Within the first week I took all my bills money and signed up for MATS Part A starting on March 31st!!! And yeah it's been tight financially this month, but creatively I feel like I am flying.

This is the first sketch I did for the class.

I have been in character animation for many many years, and children's book illustration for a long time as well. I love them both dearly but getting to do, and sell, my own work? What a dream. In October of 2013 I started selling some of my Scottie and Westie drawings on Cafepress because someone asked me if they were for sale.. so I opened a shop on the fly-it started because I was going to be in an art show and I had nothing else ready-anyhow, then in November I got some of these products licensed and now I am learning about patterns and art that is totally different and I LOVE it.


These are the sketches for the Scottie and Westie clocks that are for sale as iPhone and droid cases via my cafepress shop



I already have two of my cuckoo-clocks for sale in my cafepress Westie and Scottie shop (SEE ABOVE SKETCHES) and now I have a new Society6 shop as well and have put NEW MERCH in there! How awesome! I am sooo excited about this whole process that I can't tell you. Here are some of the items available in the new shop. I hope you like them!

These are the sketches for the work that is in  my new Society6 shop
This was the complete idea, the one below is it just on white, the bottom is completed artwork for patterns. 



Comments

  1. I love your joy here. And you art is great. I'm a fellow classmate and agree that the first month has been amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter