Skip to main content

Assistant/Clean up work









Comments

  1. very inspirational talent..would love to see more. I really love your writing blog it is so creative! I love seeing that looser style of animation and how cleanup transforms it. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they don't make your job easy, do they? Excellent job cleaning up that turtle! Nice drawings!

    -Jose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Wow What A Year-So Far & New Illos!

Wow-what a year it's been and it's only August!! We have so much more to go and that includes a presidential election in the fall--could be the most important one in our history--AND the holidays and all this during a pandemic----how did we get here?  Well, I won't pretend to understand why people are the way they are and why we are here but we are.  Here are some illustrations that I did just for fun so far since the beginning of the year.  I'm sorry for not posting as much but I'm also a writer and have been creating new courses and memberships for other writers and it's taken up a lot of my extra time as I still work full time for an online greeting card company here in California This said, if you'd like to check out my stuff for writers you can find it here Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the drawings!!