Skip to main content

Keep Going

This was the inspiration drawing I did for my free newsletter which I call "free smiles" on my site and "Doodles and Fun" if you want to sign up, here is how-click here.

So I made this and posted it because things have been hard lately for so many of my artists friends and it's super easy to give up when instead we all need to keep going. Giving up is always the easiest thing to do. It's hard to follow your creative passion and dreams especially when there is little or no money coming in, trust me I know! So I did this as an inspiration and I hope that you will also keep going. If you want to comment on how you are pushing forward and what obstacles are holding you back, feel free to, I'd love to hear from you. :) Have a super day and don't ever give up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter