Skip to main content

Books For Brains to Help Fight Alzheimer's


I lost my father in 2012 from dementia so this is personal to me. It's devastating when you call your parent and they don't know who you are and or are confused about things. We had six long years of this. I'm proud to donate and participate in this challenge. Thank you Loren Long and Louise Borden
From Loren "We'd also love if you participated in our Napkin Elephant Challenge. To join in on the fun, follow these steps:
1. Draw a doodle of an elephant on a napkin and sign it.
2. Take a picture of your doodle.
3. Post the picture on your favorite social media platform and help spread the word by including our website www.books4brainsendalz.com and the hashtags #books4brains and #endalz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter