Skip to main content

Scribblings This Past Week

I have started building my courses for writers and artists. My big signature course is for writers and storytellers in any craft---so artists---you can come too---but since I'm also an artist I've started doing some fun little sketches for writing prompts and such. This was yesterdays. 


This one I did after realizing that a friend who I considered super close was really using me as an option and rides to LAX--which I do love going to LAX-but still. 

BTW if you want to know more about my upcoming courses check out my new landing page and sign up to be a VIP 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter