Skip to main content

Happy New Year!



Today is the last day of December and 2013.. wow 2013 how did that happen? Seems like yesterday I was at Disney working on Hercules, and now it's 2013, well 2014. Crazy.
This year has been very exciting for me. I started two new ventures, custom doggie illustrations and costume kid's books. I have been very lucky and happy that people like my work and I have been able to do what I love and survive. Losing my illustration job in May was the best thing that happened to me, and sure it's been hard financially some months, my life is better in every way possible. I am starting new ventures this year, so please keep checking back and hopefully I will make it to at least one CON and will be in a few shows, at least in LA. Also stop by my website for more information and where to buy my artwork. MY WEBSITE
and in the meantime, here is my last illustration for 2013! Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter