Skip to main content

Art Show Nov 7 Animation Guild Burbank California

Yippee! Save the date November 7th! I am having an art show at the animation guild with 9 other super talented artists. Since it's so early there isn't much to say except it will be great, so please check back for updates, sneak peeks and news about the show. Here is the list of artists:

Stephanie Olivieri
Jennifer Gheduzzi 
Lili Chin
Sherry DeLorme
Brianne Drouhard
Jessica Hendron
Liz Climo
Kelley Frisby
Daisy Church
Anand Duncan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Wow What A Year-So Far & New Illos!

Wow-what a year it's been and it's only August!! We have so much more to go and that includes a presidential election in the fall--could be the most important one in our history--AND the holidays and all this during a pandemic----how did we get here?  Well, I won't pretend to understand why people are the way they are and why we are here but we are.  Here are some illustrations that I did just for fun so far since the beginning of the year.  I'm sorry for not posting as much but I'm also a writer and have been creating new courses and memberships for other writers and it's taken up a lot of my extra time as I still work full time for an online greeting card company here in California This said, if you'd like to check out my stuff for writers you can find it here Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the drawings!!   

Assistant/Clean up work