Skip to main content

B School Fundraising -

Happy Monday! Exciting NEWS from me!! I am putting together a fundraiser for tuition for B school starting March 10th-it's online business school training-which I desperately need. I will definitely be posting it on here. (I just need some time this morning to put it together) I am going to be giving prints and also wait for it... custom illustrations - your kids, or your dogs for donations as incentive, so if you want to help me pay for B school please send me a message at stephanie@stepholivieri.com  and you can start right now even before I have the fundraiser page up. I only need to raise a couple grand (plus the cost of fundraising, printing and shipping) so I know I can do it! THANK YOU so much. 

Here are some of the (signed) prints I am giving away with a min donation of $50 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Wow What A Year-So Far & New Illos!

Wow-what a year it's been and it's only August!! We have so much more to go and that includes a presidential election in the fall--could be the most important one in our history--AND the holidays and all this during a pandemic----how did we get here?  Well, I won't pretend to understand why people are the way they are and why we are here but we are.  Here are some illustrations that I did just for fun so far since the beginning of the year.  I'm sorry for not posting as much but I'm also a writer and have been creating new courses and memberships for other writers and it's taken up a lot of my extra time as I still work full time for an online greeting card company here in California This said, if you'd like to check out my stuff for writers you can find it here Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the drawings!!   

Assistant/Clean up work