Skip to main content

More on MARCH Bootcamp-PATTERNS

So if you look down to my post a couple days ago you can see how different this turned out. Yesterday Lilla gave us a fun assignment and a new color palette to work with. This top design is the final I turned it. I am really loving this class, it's great!! 


                                               A mock-up I did last night for fun.

                                                                          Just the nighty


Just the pattern

                          Same idea with some small changes-this one printed really nicely.
                          I may use it.

For my VISION board! I call this DREAMING~
                                      

                     The palette I created for this assignment. Oddly enough the girl was just for the palette exercise then she ended up in the design. Funny how that happens sometimes.
                                             


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter