Skip to main content

Uli Driscoll in Trouble-My Early Chapter Book Series

Hey everyone!! So I haven't blogged in awhile--not my usual. Why? You ask. Well because I was finishing my EARLY CHAPTER BOOK, yes I illustrated it and wrote it. I had a couple requests to submit directly to editors, so I wanted to get the dummy finished. A dummy is a sample that artist/illustrators do to show the book to prospective agents, editors and art directors. While some may do a rough book dummy, I did mine in full color. I am happy to make revisions, but I am super happy with how it turned out! Here are some photos, and actually some of the text has already changed since I made the watermarked images below. :)

Wish  me luck!! I have worked really hard on this series and I am hoping to sell it to a major this year.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Wow What A Year-So Far & New Illos!

Wow-what a year it's been and it's only August!! We have so much more to go and that includes a presidential election in the fall--could be the most important one in our history--AND the holidays and all this during a pandemic----how did we get here?  Well, I won't pretend to understand why people are the way they are and why we are here but we are.  Here are some illustrations that I did just for fun so far since the beginning of the year.  I'm sorry for not posting as much but I'm also a writer and have been creating new courses and memberships for other writers and it's taken up a lot of my extra time as I still work full time for an online greeting card company here in California This said, if you'd like to check out my stuff for writers you can find it here Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy the drawings!!   

Assistant/Clean up work