Skip to main content

Update on Captive8

So the owner of Captive8 in Australia has apologized to me, but she has not paid me. She is upset with me for sharing what she did on here and other social media. I again will say I am not trying to hurt her, but I want to make other artists aware that someone is stealing artwork from the internet and using it. I have given her the chance to pay me and then I told her that I will definitely post this. The new story is that someone else gave my work to her. She hasn't told me who, and hence why it appears to me that she is lying because her first reaction was to say that it looked "similar". It's a real shame that someone would run their company this way. She needs to pay and I am giving her a huge break on my licensing fee, so you would think she would do this instead of having a lawsuit. I will keep you posted!
My drawing that I posted here April 17, 2014


The logo that she made sometime this month. As you can see she used the EXACT same image, she didn't even bother to trace it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter