Skip to main content

Wednesday MATS A Class!

Hi everyone!! Today is day 3 of MATS A or Make Art That Sells course A-there is A and B. OMG I am loving this class so much. I have been in bootcamp since Feb, and I am lucky that I am slow workwise, I spent the entire day on this. I researched colors, went to Mood and then I came home and took my old sketch (from Monday) and went over it in Illustrator and played with colors, then I decided to add the bird. The black is just so you can see the swatches, cuz I like this design on white or super light bg.
This is so much fun!! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Batman!

I have always loved BATMAN!! I did this illustration today to mark the occasion. Who is YOUR favorite Batman? http://www.dccomics.com/characters/batman

Cartoon Bus

For a kid's educational book-done in Illustrator 

Happy Birthday Harry Potter